How to register?
If you want a checklist in printable format, click here for the PDF-File.
- The eMail address of the registering person must be in the same domain as the company if the registering person is not already in our database. For example: the publisher has the URL www.company.com, so the registering person's eMail address must be something like firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is something like email@example.com, the registration will be rejected. In front of the @ the name can be anything, whatever the naming convention in your company is. There is a blacklist in our system of domains that will not be accepted.
- If you are registering your company for the first time with BELMA, you need to fill out all fields in the registration masks. Please check for typos and use international characters and expressions. If the original title of your entry is in non-roman letters, please provide an English translation in the Field Title in English. If you later notice there are typos, no problem, just send us an eMail with the typos and their corrections and we will take care of that, since you will not be able to modify any entry once it has been submitted.
- If you have registered an entry before, the auto fill function will take care of most of the general entries. If you see information about your company that needs to be updated, send an eMail to the webmaster, specifying what information on what page needs to be changed.
- EEPG members: Even if you are taking part for the first time your company data will be filled in automatically, although the URL issue described above is to be observed too.
- If you want to enter two or more sets of items please make sure to do this in one session, otherwise you will not receive the lower price on all entries after the first one. It is 500 Euros for the first entry, 400 Euros for all following entries. Members pay 300 and 240 Euros respectively.
In order to save time when registering for BELMA, please make sure you have the following pieces of information and documents within easy reach before you go on line:
First time participants:
Participating publishing house details
- Name of Company
- Postal mailing Address
- Email address
- Website address
- VAT number (very important!) including leading letters for abbreviation of the country
- First name
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
In order to save time when registering for the BELMA Awards, please make sure you have the following pieces of information and documents within easy reach before you go on line:
Details of each published learning materials to be entered for the BELMA competition
- Title of the publication
- ISBN number
- Educational field
- Language (language/ literature/ literacy)
- Science (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, ...)
- Arts (Design/drawing/Music, ...)
- Other fields (I.C.T, Religion, Social science/behavior, ...)
- Types of learning materials entered (When a material is entered, the jury does not look at a text- or workbook as a single item but at the material for a whole program/course. It is thus advisable to list all the components of the material you wish to enter, be it textbook, CD or DVD, online resource or tablet app or teacher's book or game)
- Learners' book
- Teacher's guide
- Work book
- Audio CD
- CD Rom
- on line free extra materials
- Tests Assessment tools or other types (please state which types)
Make a clear and concise description in English of the learning material entered (ca. 200 words for each), stating:
- The target group.
- The main characteristics of its components (in case of a learning materials' package).
- the specific innovative features of the materials.
- If your product is web based you are asked for the product-URL during registration. Please fill in the URL and - if access is protected - send an e-mail with the access information.
BELMA Category in which you wish to enter each learning material
- Category 1: Early childhood education and first years of compulsory primary education
- Category 2: Second half of primary education and lower secondary education
- Category 3: Secondary education (including secondary vocational education)
- Category 4: Post-secondary education (including tertiary education)
Important: Please also have ready a
print-PDF of the
title of your publication and also of your favorite two page spread (as one PDF file with both pages in it, please). The same goes for online/digital products, please choose the most interesting screens and provide them in high-res PDF format. This material will be used to print posters and certificates, so please make sure they have sufficient resolution.
These PDFs should be named like: Company_title_cover.pdf or Company_title_Double spread_pagenumber1_pagenumber2.pdf or Company_title_screen1 or Company_title_screen2 etc.
You will be asked to upload these two files after entering the title information.
- When you have all this info ready, click on the CLICK HERE TO REGISTER-button to access the on line registration forms; you will be taken through the forms and fields that need to be filled in with the obove listed information.
- Once the online form is completed, you will get a mail stating materials entered and related costs.
- A separate email containing the invoice will be sent to your email address after registration.
- If you experience any difficulties during registration, please send an eMail to the webmaster.
Important! Once you have received the e-mail of confirmation and the bill, prepare the following items:
- 3 sets of the title or 4 access codes for online materials
and send them to the chairman of the BELMA jury:
Jean-Claude LASNIER /BELMA
6bis, rue des Narcisses
F. 76430 La Remuée- France